About My Bungalow
My Craftsman Bungalow was built in Norwood, MA around 1920. It has 8 rooms - 6 downstairs and two upstairs. It has the classic fluted columns coming in the door and half columns on top of built in book cases going into the dining room. Floors, walls and molding are all original (except for the kitchen and bathroom). It has a front and back porch. I am looking for floor plans to put together some more of her history.
* The oak floors, with the boards parallel to each wall.
* The columns, still with their original elegance.
* The wide molding at the base of each wall.
* The molding at the top of each wall.
* The sconces on each side of the fire place, and I think they are the original ones.
* The fact that it has so much her original architecture.
* It's just a very comfortable home, especially to watch the Red Sox and the NE Patriots!
- Bungalows need a lot of TLC, but they are worth it!