Location: Suurhusen, Germany
The square tower, or steeple, of Suurhusen was added to the Medieval church in 1450. Historians say that the tower started to lean in the 19th century after water was drained from the marshy land.
The Tower of Suurhusen tilts at a 5.19 degree angle. The Tower was closed to the public in 1975 and did not reopen until 1985, after restoration work was completed.