- Right click this link and open the Architecture Forum in a new window.
- Not a Forum Member? Don't worry. Members receive some extra privileges, but you are welcome to participate without registering or logging in.
- Open a message box. You can do this by clicking on the Post new message link, which you will find just above the list of messages.
- Type your message or question in the message box.
- Below your message box, look for a gray Browse button. (If no Browse button appears, click the "Options" link.)
- Click the gray Browse button. You'll see a directory of the files on your computer. You can recognize the photo files because their names probably end with .jpg, .gif, or .bmp.
- Click on the file you want to upload.
- Click on the gray Upload button (next to the Browse button).
- Click Post Message (below the message box) and you're done. Your photo will be attached to your message. Readers will be able to see the photo by clicking on a link.
- Your message and photo will remain online for others to see and respond to in the days, weeks, and months ahead. Remember to check back to see whether you've received responses.
- Please acknowledge answers so that your responders will know that you received the information.
Problems posting your photo? Try these solutions:
To avoid violating copyright laws, please do not post pictures that don't belong to you. See: Copyright Notes