The Taliesin West complex includes a drafting studio, a dining room and kitchen, several theaters, housing for apprentices and staff, a student workshop, and expansive grounds with pools, terraces and gardens. Taliesin West is a school for architecture, but it also served as Wright's winter home until his death in 1959.
Experimental structures built by apprentice architects dot the landscape. The campus of Taliesin West continues to grow and change.
Love Taliesin West? Tell us!
See More Photos of Taliesin West
- Entering Taliesin
- Bell Tower
- Main Studio
- Garden Room
- Taliesin West Photo Gallery
- Taliesin West Walking Tour
Learn More About Taliesin West
- Frank Lloyd Wright's Experiment in Desert Living
- Taliesin West Gets Greener
- Visiting Taliesin West
- Taliesin School of Architecture (official site)