- Created a focal point with a prominent roof gable
- Added color and texture with cedar shingle and brick details
- Created an intimate sheltered entry beneath an inset porch
- Added two oversized windows - one in the gable and one by the entry - to expand light and views
- Established a flowing entry to the home by placing the driveway and the plantings in a graceful curve
Have you discovered a way to bring out the beauty in your own home? Tell us what you did to add curb appeal.
More Remodeling Ideas