Will anyone be able to see the sun rise on Chinese New Year tomorrow, February 10, 2013? Visitors have told us the air quality is so bad in China that the sunrise in Shanghai is the color of tea. You'd better see the Architecture in China while you can before the air deteriorates everything. The Year of the Snake ends on January 30, 2014, but will the pollution?
New and Updated Architecture Pages:
- Ceramic House, 2006, Jinhua, China
- Lincoln Home in Springfield, Illinois
- Where do people live in the U.S.?
- A Field Guide to American Houses
- Sex Quiz (sort of)
- Sexuality in Architecture
- Architecture and Sex
Photo of Shanghai sunrise, 2011, © Robert S. Donovan on flickr.com (CC BY 2.0)